When choosing optional features or designer upgrades for a new home, buyers often focus on enhancements to the floor plan and cosmetic features to add style and appeal. Understandably, these features are of great significance to many folks. This week, we would like to turn your attention this week to what we feel is the most important upgrade you may select for your new Grove Manor home – spray foam insulation. Let’s review how this technology will keep you comfortable in every season, decrease energy usage and save money as well!
Spray foam insulation is a proven, high-performance product, offering substantial benefits to our homeowners including:
- Spray foam insulation stops air leakage. It conforms to all sorts of irregular spaces and expands to form an airtight barrier. Your home’s energy efficiency increases.
- This increased efficiency provides year-round comfort. In the colder months heated air does not escape your home, and drafts are eliminated.
- In the summertime, spray foam insulation traps cooler conditioned air inside your home. This prevents temperature fluctuation and strain on your HVAC system.
- Indoor air quality improves. Spray foam insulation provides a barrier to reduce common outdoor pollutants and allergens.
- Spray foam insulation naturally provides a better sound barrier between the rooms of your home.
- It also provides a moisture barrier. Additionally, spray foam insulation remains effective in the event it becomes wet – due to a plumbing leak or flooding.
- By bonding to the walls and framing structure, spray foam insulation strengthens your home’s structural integrity.
Considering Your Selections
We know you have choices to make when selecting optional features for your new home, and our streamlined approach to selections is all about making the process fun and hassle-free for you! When choosing your selections, spray foam insulation is a component worthy of your consideration – particularly at the time of your home’s initial construction. Spray foam insulation is a wise investment, and one that pays for itself over time, offsetting the initial cost. From the start, you are rewarded with energy and money savings, which continue throughout the life of your home.
How Can Broadstreet Homes Help You?
Have more questions about our homes, communities or our energy saving features? Give us a call today at 704-430-2030 or use our contact form here to learn more, or set up an appointment to tour a home under construction! You can also keep up with us on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest – and don’t forget to check back for more tips and information.
Grove Manor, Broadstreet Homes’ newest community, is conveniently located just two miles to charming downtown Waxhaw, in Union County, NC. Grove Manor offers low maintenance designs and homeowners will enjoy an amenity-rich community center, tree-lined streets with sidewalks, and yard maintenance provided by the homeowners’ association. Take advantage of everything this beautiful community has to offer during our grand opening – unparalleled homes & amenities from $279,990!
Today’s lifestyle – live it at Grove Manor!